Start planning now your weekend!
Friday, August 11
– Roundhouse Craft Beer Fest (Fri – Sun): brings the best in Ontario craft beer to the Roundhouse Park. The festival offers many chances to try a wide variety of locally brewed craft beer, as well as bites from Toronto’s top food trucks.
– Taste of the Danforth festival (Fri – Sun): celebrates the multicultural diversity of Toronto. From mouth-watering Greek cuisine like souvlaki and spanakopita (spinach pie) to Thai, Indian and Cuban fare, this street festival in the heart of Toronto’s Greektown satisfies hungry mouths summer after summer.
– Feast of St. Lawrence (Fri – Sun): The Market brings three unique culinary experiences for the weekend.
– Indie Fridays: Free music concerts at Yonge and Dundas Square (artist: Alx Celiz and Michelle Treacy)
– Habari Africa (Fri – Sun): celebrate the rich and diverse African cultures at Harbourfront Centre’s Habari Africa. The three-day free festival showcases the music, food, film, fashion and art of our ancestral home.
– JerkFest Toronto (Fri – Sun): celebrates jerked cuisine, a popular tradition throughout the Caribbean. Attendees can sample a wide range of jerk food like chicken, pork, rabbit and even alligator.
– Kultura Filipino Arts Fest (Fri-Sun): cultural pride and a progressive outlook on the Filipino-Canadian experience. The festival’s innovative programming features live performances, traditional and modern cuisine, curated interactive art installations and a bustling marketplace.
– Rogers Cup (5-13): Last weekend of the tournament! It’s the third-oldest tournament in all of tennis, behind only Wimbledon and the US Open.
Saturday, August 12
– Pan American Food & Music Festival (Sat – Sun): the two-day festival showcases the wide variety of culture throughout the Americas – North, South, and Central, and the Caribbean – and is a celebration of the food, music, dance, and spirit
– Sweetery (Sat – Sun): Canada’s Largest Sweets Festival, Sweetery Toronto returns for its third year, celebrating local chefs, students, and artists. The festival will take place in August at David Pecaut Square.
– JazzFM Vinyl Sale: Thousands of great records up for grabs in all genres! Build your vinyl library while supporting publicly funded JAZZ.FM91 through their 2nd Annual Vinyl Sale. Sale located in the heart of Liberty Village at JAZZ.FM91’s studio. 100% of proceeds from this fundraiser will support JAZZ.FM91.
– Milky Chance (Sat – Sun): Multi-platinum German duo Milky Chance hit the Danforth Music Hall as part of their ‘Blossom’ tour. Comprised of former schoolmates Clemens Rehbein and Philipp Dausch, the duo is known for its gentle and seamless fusion of electronic vibes and folky singer-songwriter flourishes.
Sunday, August 13
– Parkdale Flea: Shop and enjoy Parkdale’s monthly flea, held on every second Sunday of the month.
– Christie Pits Film Festival: Open air Film (movie: West Side Story)
- Vancouver’s Hot Chocolate Festival is Back with 100+ Flavours
- Toronto Light Fest at The Distillery District
- What’s open and closed in Toronto on Christmas and Boxing Day
- Enjoy a picture-perfect gourmet picnic in a weatherproof globe on a beach in Vancouver!
- Vancouver’s Arabic Language Festival this December
- janeiro 2020
- dezembro 2019
- novembro 2019
- outubro 2019
- setembro 2019
- agosto 2019
- junho 2019
- maio 2019
- abril 2019
- março 2019
- fevereiro 2019
- janeiro 2019
- dezembro 2018
- novembro 2018
- outubro 2018
- setembro 2018
- agosto 2018
- julho 2018
- dezembro 2017
- novembro 2017
- outubro 2017
- setembro 2017
- agosto 2017
- julho 2017
- janeiro 2017
- junho 2015
- fevereiro 2015
- dezembro 2014
- novembro 2014
- outubro 2014