Wanna know what’s happening in Toronto this weekend? Check it out!
Friday, August 4
– Scarborough Ribfest (Fri-Sun): Come out and sample the delicious ribs, pulled pork and chicken. Attendees can enjoy delicious ribs, hot dogs, french fries, corn on the cob and more.
– Island Soul Festival (Fri-Sun): Catch a bit of island soul and experience the rich legacy of Caribbean music at the waterfront. A four-day festival celebrating the cultural diversity of Toronto and the island countries, Harbourfront Centre presents their annual Island Soul Festival.
– Indie Fridays: Free music concerts at Yonge and Dundas Square (artist: Zaki Ibrahim)
– A Very Potter Party: Calling all witches, wizard & magical creatures! Celebrate the 20th anniversary of Harry Potter with a truly magical Harry Potter party: including a performance of A Very Potter Musical in Concert, followed by a costumed dance party.
– MuslimFest (Fri-Sun): Celebrating one the biggest religions in the world, the Muslim community of Canada hosts MuslimFest, celebrating the music, food, and art of the culture.
– Toronto Caribbean Carnival (Fri-Sun): hits the streets and stages of Toronto this summer for its 50th year, featuring events that celebrate the music, cuisine, and arts of the Caribbean region. Caribana weekend features the crowd-drawing Grand Parade at Exhibition Place as well as the King and Queen Parade at Lamport Stadium.
Saturday, August 5
– Toronto Food Truck Festival (Sat-Sun): Guests can explore a variety of street food and flavours at the Toronto Food Truck Festival. The trucks are set up like an outdoor food court with a number of delicious options.
– VELD Music Festival (Sat-Sun): Brings electronic artists for a weekend concert at Downsview Park this August. Future, Major Lazer, Tiësto, Migos and Tory Lanez headline this event.
– Rogers Cup (5-13): The women will make their return to Toronto from August 5-13, 2017 at the Rogers Cup. Thirty of the Top 35 WTA players will compete, including Genie Bouchard and Maria Sharapova for the third-oldest tournament in all of tennis, behind only Wimbledon and the US Open.
Sunday, August 6
– High Power Caribana: High Power’s two local resident DJs, Nino Brown and Dre Ngozi, will be spinning as will be Ms. Nix from New York and Tasha Rozez. You can expect to hear Soca, Dance Hall, Afrobeats, Hip Hop, and Global House on the dancefloor all night long.
– Christie Pits Film Festival: Open air Film (movie: Bring It On)
- Vancouver’s Hot Chocolate Festival is Back with 100+ Flavours
- Toronto Light Fest at The Distillery District
- What’s open and closed in Toronto on Christmas and Boxing Day
- Enjoy a picture-perfect gourmet picnic in a weatherproof globe on a beach in Vancouver!
- Vancouver’s Arabic Language Festival this December
- janeiro 2020
- dezembro 2019
- novembro 2019
- outubro 2019
- setembro 2019
- agosto 2019
- junho 2019
- maio 2019
- abril 2019
- março 2019
- fevereiro 2019
- janeiro 2019
- dezembro 2018
- novembro 2018
- outubro 2018
- setembro 2018
- agosto 2018
- julho 2018
- dezembro 2017
- novembro 2017
- outubro 2017
- setembro 2017
- agosto 2017
- julho 2017
- janeiro 2017
- junho 2015
- fevereiro 2015
- dezembro 2014
- novembro 2014
- outubro 2014