What’s happening in Toronto and Vancouver on the weekend.
– Kensington Market Jazz Festival (Fri-Sun): The new kid on the block on Toronto’s jazz festival circuit, Kensington Market Jazz Festival returns with the addition of a big band stage and a new series of curated busking with popular businesses in Kensington. The festival debut in style in 2016 when 200 musicians performed over three days to full houses, enthusiastic crowds and a buzzing downtown neighbourhood.
– TIFF: Hollywood takes over the streets of Toronto once again, as celebrities and stargazers roll into town for the 42nd Toronto International Film Festival. Famous familiar faces flood the streets for 11 days, from September 7 to 17, 2017.
– Toronto Beer Week (Until the 23rd): Though the summer sun is slowly setting, you don’t have to put away the beer glasses just yet. Celebrating local craft brew, this week-long festival of beer features dozens of different breweries, bars and restaurants around the city.
– Fall Home Show (Fri-Sun): Toronto’s largest annual Fall Home Show returns for its 29th year to the Enercare Centre at Exhibition Place. Get the inspiration you need, discover ideas and answers to overcome household challenges and find innovative products for your next project, whether big or small. Attendees can shop great deals from over 300 retailers.
– The Legend of Zelda :Zelda Symphony returns to Toronto this September. The Legend of Zelda: Symphony of the Goddesses 2017 Tour will feature a new piece from the newly released Breath of the Wild video game, an all new movement from Skyward Sword, an updated overture, and the return of a classic piece that might just make some wishes come true.
– BeerProv: is a one of a kind improv competition that serves up a night of plenty of beers and plenty of laughs. Performers are eliminated by audience vote during the show until only one player remains. The winner is crowned BeerProv Champion and is given the opportunity to drink a well-deserved beer from the BeerProv Mug of Champions.
– Mexican Independence Day: celebrate Mexican Independence Day at a fun-filled ceremony that is set to take over Toronto’s Yonge-Dundas Square this September.
– Toronto Ukrainian Festival (Fri – Sun): celebrating Ukrainian-Canadian heritage, returns for its 21st year. Discover Ukrainian culture in Canada and share the Ukrainian spirit at North America’s largest Ukrainian Street Festival.
– Roncesvalles Polish Festival: features dance, live music, buskers, vendors and more, all celebrating Polish culture. Sample cuisine from over 40 restaurants, cafes, bakeries, and bistros, along Roncesvalles, and of course, lots of traditional Polish fare, including pierogi, kielbasa, bigos, and cabbage rolls.
TEDxEastVan – an independently-organized mini version of TED featuring local inspirational speakers.
Market Mexico – a free Mexican-themed market at Robson Square from 11:30 am until midnight.
Pirate Day at the Cannery: Shady Isle Pirates and Buccaneers of the Black Fleet are taking over the Cannery with a pirate encampment and pirate games, artifacts, story-telling and more!
Southlands Fall Fair: The Fair features pony rides, petting farm, old fashioned games, spectacular equestrian entertainment by Southlands Riding Club members, a Silent Auction, a local arts and crafts market, heritage displays, farmers market, agricultural demonstrations, book sale, face painting, hay piles, bouncy horses, delicious food enjoyed outdoors, and much more!
Agassiz Fall Fair: Enjoy homemade goodies, a corn husking competition, 4-H groups, a parade, carnival rides, a goat milking contest, musicians & dancers and more.
Whistler Village Beer Festival – a 5-day event celebrating everything to do with craft beer up at Whistler
- Vancouver’s Hot Chocolate Festival is Back with 100+ Flavours
- Toronto Light Fest at The Distillery District
- What’s open and closed in Toronto on Christmas and Boxing Day
- Enjoy a picture-perfect gourmet picnic in a weatherproof globe on a beach in Vancouver!
- Vancouver’s Arabic Language Festival this December
- janeiro 2020
- dezembro 2019
- novembro 2019
- outubro 2019
- setembro 2019
- agosto 2019
- junho 2019
- maio 2019
- abril 2019
- março 2019
- fevereiro 2019
- janeiro 2019
- dezembro 2018
- novembro 2018
- outubro 2018
- setembro 2018
- agosto 2018
- julho 2018
- dezembro 2017
- novembro 2017
- outubro 2017
- setembro 2017
- agosto 2017
- julho 2017
- janeiro 2017
- junho 2015
- fevereiro 2015
- dezembro 2014
- novembro 2014
- outubro 2014